Gina Harrison is a NC artist, graphic designer, and arts ed advocate. She received her BFA in studio art, with an emphasis in printmaking, from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. For more than 20 years, Harrison was director of the publications office at the FPG Child Development Institute at UNC. Her design work at FPG received Gold and Silver Awards from the Raleigh Public Relations Society.
She is Past President of the Chatham Arts Council and recently completed two terms as board member of Arts NC, the statewide advocacy organization for the arts. She is a founder of the Northwood High School Arts Education Foundation, a 2010 Friend of the Arts Award recipient from the NC Art Education Association, and a 2017 recipient of the Music Educator Advocate Award from the NC Music Educations Association.
Recent Exhibits and Publications
• Galloway Ridge (Jan–May, 2016)
• Wilmington Book on Business (2016)
• Galloway Ridge (Aug, 2016–Jan, 2017)
• Durham Art Guild 63rd Juried Art Exhibit (Aug–Oct 2017)
• 311 Gallery, Raleigh, NC—Landscapes & Seascapes Juried Show (Nov 2017)
• Chapel Hill 2017–2018 Juried Exhibitions Series (Mar–May 2018)